Monday, April 25, 2011

Perfect Imperfections

I make mistakes. I let bad words slip. I don't always put God first. People sometimes annoy me. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I get upset with myself. I don't agree with everyone. I lose my temper.

Despite all my imperfections, God remains. Always.

Did you catch that? Are you hearing what I'm saying?!


Take a second to let that soak in.

It doesn't matter what you do. God's love is not complicated. You can list off every bad thing you have ever done and it still won't matter. God's love remains. Even if you don't love God, God loves you.


Ephesians 3:18-20
I pray that you may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.  


God is good. All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment